• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Let's try again shall we....

Status
Not open for further replies.

purediscgolf

So I guess selling on this site isn't as easy as I thought it would be.....Here are some discs I would be willing to sell immediately.... Maybe some dialogue about other discs you are looking for would also be appropriate? What's with all these rules? sheesh........

First Run Star Destroyer, Blue, $70
First Run Champion Boss Autographed, Yellow/Dayglo, $70
First Run Pro Line Destroyer with Feldberg's Team Star Stamp, White, $50

This is only a few discs but I'm wondering if this thread will get shut down too......?? We shall see

PM me for pics

ps. I'm still selling 500+ more discs in the near future so stay tuned and ask all the questions you want...cheers.

Wow, disappointment.

Suggestion: cut the sarcasam. This place has rules and you broken them, simple as that. Better to start again fresh then with a lot of attitude.

Welcome to the site! PM'd and looking forward to seeing the other discs.

It's also tough selling with a 0 rating.

Zen - I agree 100%... so I'll chime in and share my experience:

Andrew (purediscgolf) is super reliable and I'll vouch for him.

I've bought TONS of discs from him and received many packaged from Oregon. Buy with confidence...

Andrew, if you have any questions at all about selling on here, please let me know privately because I've sold tons on here...

Robby

I hope the pms hes been sending people get posted soon so his douchery is public for all to see. Character is clearly a question with this clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.