• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Leigh, United Kingdom

Lilford Park

3.755(based on 2 reviews)
The Manchester Disc Golf club has a wonderful start on a great wooded 18 hole disc golf course here at Lilford Park. The Castle baskets are very good catchers. More signs and better tee pads would be nice and sounds like may be planned for the near future. It's great fun as it stands. Things should only get better from here.

One more note. I would like to review this course but it seems premature and I hate to give it a low rating when it appears to be in mid construction.

This is a volunteer run install. While playable and enjoyable, it is still unfinished.

On my return to Lilford on Nov 27th, I found the basket for hole two was being swapped to the tee pad end of the fairway. A great move that will improve the flow of play. That does render the picture of hole 2 that I posted as now viewing back towards the tee end of the fairway. Keep up the good work. Please see the linked sites for the most recent course map. Thanks, Matt, for updating this site.

Latest posts