• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Lion

Streets

* Ace Member *
Innova: Lion 1-31-2019

180.1g
21.7 dia
1.7 height
1.4 rim depth
19.0 inside rim dia
1.3 rim thickness
54.75 rim config

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
I posted this on the other thread, but will post it here also. These are the dimensions of the Infinite Discs Chariot. I don't have one, but it's been described as a Mako3 with a bead.

Diameter: 21.7 cm
Height: 1.7 cm
Rim Depth: 1.4 cm
Rim Width: 1.4 cm
Max Weight: 180.00 g

Pretty darn close to this new 'Lion'. The Lion might be interesting, though I'm pretty set on my mids...

You are missing a line there Streets, the 6.5 is for the ratio of rim depth to diameter. The rim config is 54.75 if you wanna edit it up there. For reference the Chariot is 51.50 and QMS is 36.75. Rocs are 43. Not many mids listed at over 50 on that but I don't know what to make of it, mid 50's is approaching putter values there. Not sure how the Chariot came out with numbers so far off the QMS either, PDGA must buy their fancy calipers from Harbor Freight is my guess.

How many cat names do we have now? Cheetah, Leopard, Lion, Puma, Wildcat, Panther, Jaguar, Lynx, Bobcat, and Tiger. I think that's all of them (unless you include Pole Cat). I'm really disappointed that Tiger went to some obscure company.

You are missing a line there Streets, the 6.5 is for the ratio of rim depth to diameter. The rim config is 54.75 if you wanna edit it up there. For reference the Chariot is 51.50 and QMS is 36.75. Rocs are 43. Not many mids listed at over 50 on that but I don't know what to make of it, mid 50's is approaching putter values there. Not sure how the Chariot came out with numbers so far off the QMS either, PDGA must buy their fancy calipers from Harbor Freight is my guess.

That was my fault I think. it looks like he copied what I posted in the other thread and I got the config and ratio mixed up.

MD4 has a 51.25 and the MD5 has a 62.25. So an OS Mako3 perhaps?

How many cat names do we have now? Cheetah, Leopard, Lion, Puma, Wildcat, Panther, Jaguar, Lynx, Bobcat, and Tiger. I think that's all of them (unless you include Pole Cat). I'm really disappointed that Tiger went to some obscure company.

I think the Links or however that cat name is spelled should be a disc too.

Last edited:

That one

Perhaps if you used Manx instead of Sphinx when baking housecat bread it would come out prettier? :\

I got a rise out of that one....

Both taste better toasted

Purebread Cat:

th

Unbaked Calico:

Chiens-chats-bien-rang%C3%A9s-9.jpg

I would love to see a slighly overstable beadless mid to compliment the mako3. Something that flies like a shark3, but without the uncomfortable (to me) Shark rim.

Latest posts