• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Liquor store find

this is why you shouldn't stop drinking. either that are you were drinking and THOUGHT you were at a liquor store. then you should probably slow up a little....

Found these randomly at a liquor store on a rack mixed in with new innova discs. Just wanted to share with you good people, new here.

Some of those would very valuable to the right players/collecters...

Some of those would very valuable to the right players/collecters...

I first posted this find on reddit and most people seem interested in the 9x aviars and the big bird roc. I'm still trying to figure out if this is what starts my collecting addiction

Wait, you got 9X Aviars at a liquor store? I need to drink more. :eek:

I wasn't even going for booze, ran in for a 5-hour. But I always look at random racks in 7-11 or liquor stores, this day just happened to be a little different.

I first posted this find on reddit and most people seem interested in the 9x aviars and the big bird roc. I'm still trying to figure out if this is what starts my collecting addiction

Those most definitely, and depending on what molds Tom had stamped. I'm thinking Vipers or Whippets from back then...

Those most definitely, and depending on what molds Tom had stamped. I'm thinking Vipers or Whippets from back then...

Good call on the Tom stamps, the yellow disc golf across America is a whippet. The two with poems are not labeled but you're probably right.

Good call on the Tom stamps, the yellow disc golf across America is a whippet. The two with poems are not labeled but you're probably right.
The ONLY reason I remember any details about the one I still have is that I had a brand-new yellow Cyclone in my bag and stopped at Lippold Park when I was on my way to the U.P. Lippold was a niner then and I lost that brand-new Cyclone on hole 8. I was from out of town so I knew I was never getting it back and I was really pissy. I stopped for gas as I was leaving and the gas station had discs; the Tom-stamped disc was the only Cyclone they had.

For whatever reason in the 90's I so rarely lost discs that I remember a lot of details about the times I did. I played a lot more then, so it really makes no sense as to why I wasn't losing discs. It just played out that way. I've lost so many discs in the last decade that I couldn't tell you any details about those, but I remember a lot about discs I lost 25 years ago. :\

I'm gonna go to my local liquor store and check the shelf where they sell harbor freight freebees and marked up dollar store stuff.

Troll? Troll.

If somehow not, great find OP!

Either way, :wall:

Now nobody is going to believe me, all were 8.25$-11.25$.
I believe ya, at the beginning of last year I stopped into the gift shop of a state park that had disc golf on the property because I saw an Innova sticker in the window, whole place was stacked with PFN stuff all dusty, silly me I only bought what I wanted at the time then got to thinking about everything there and when I went back it was completely cleared out, lady at the counter said two guys came in a bought everything they had.

Latest posts