• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

List ALL of the DG-related equipment kept in your vehicle.

ReedyCreekProduct

Birdie Member
Me:

4 discs
1 manual golf score keeper.
1 finger nail clipper for when a long finger nail interferes with my putts.
1 hoodie for colder months
1 pair of sweat pants

These are in my car at all times, in case the disc golf need overcomes me. I would like to add a portable target such as the mach lite so that I can break out disc golf at any green space, but I'll need to save up some money for that.

I would love to hear what YOU keep in YOUR car....

As a college student, my car is full of stuff that I always have with me and my golf stuff is included.
My bag of discs stays in the car at all times. I keep score on my cell phone and I always have at least 3 scorecards ready on the notepad on it. I have a jacket that I leave in the car for cold days. I even have my ball golf bag and cleats stored in the car.

a state atlas with all the best courses marked on it, a basket full of discs i love as backups, hoodie, music, beer, water.
my bag is usually sitting and waiting to go in the car... just calling me.

Everything in my car is DG related!

Snow Brush: Gets the snow off my window so i can drive to the course.
Warm cloths: So i can be warm while playing.
Pens: Keeping score
The car itsself: Gets me to the course.
And on and on for everyhting! Anythign can be related to DG in some way (If you think about it hard enough);)

My disc bag and a container with my spare discs and some old shoes for wading just in case and some towels.

I keep my pretty much all of my disc golf gear in my car. The bag holds most of the odds and ends, such as a clipboard with scratch paper for keeping score, a towel, several pens and pencils, and most of my discs (duh). I also have a few loose discs and minis washing around in the trunk, as well as my Skillshot portable basket. And my dog's backpack, because if she ever needs it, no matter what she's going to carry, she's going to take a ride in the car on the way there (neighborhood walks don't call for saddlebags). I've got a little folding stool somewhere in the house that I occasionally bring with me, but I find I'd usually rather stand or sit on a bench than bother to get out the stool, unfold it, and then sit down, only to have to stand up and fold it back up moments later. It's better for camping than disc golf.

Keeping beer in the car is not a good Idea, you need to keep the beer in your belly so the cops don't find the containers.
Anyway, Disc glof Shoes, socks ( insulated and regular) , Boots for mud and snow,pain killers(prescription), hoodies and insulated underwear, towels,wine bottle opener/beer bottle opener,bug spray, flashlight,first aid kit,umbrella, and an empty spot for the bag and cooler.

bag of discs and the normal supplies in the bag
shoes, hat, seasonal disc golf clothes (you never know when you might have a chance to play)
sunscreen and bugspray in the summer
can't think of much else I need

My main bag o' discs
2 Skillshot practice baskets
Rolling wheel measuring device
200' measuring tape
3 "driveway markers" to mark off distances
3 small orange cones to also mark of distances, practice tees, etc.
Extra shoes, jacket and towels

I keep a cheap starter bag with four discs and a pair of tennies in my work truck. They get used more often than my main bag.

ive got my discs,towel, and for the water- the disc diver, net, and a paddle to whack away the snakes!

Anytime I decide on using a new disc, I buy 2 at the exact same weight: One to keep in the car, and one to keep at the house in case someone ever steals the discs from my car--or in case I lose the car disc while playing a course.

I'm surprised that more people don't list fingernail clippers as their DG equipment. When I putt, I push off with my ring finger. That nail has to be clipped very short, or it will interfere. Maybe I'm using a bad technique?

Disc golf bag with all of it's normal contents, back up bag of discs, back up box of discs, wife's bag of discs, scorecards, lights, pens/pencils, towels, chair, portable basket, measurement wheel, bug spray, sun screen, toolkit, gum, baseballs, baby powder, hand warmers, extra socks, rain jacket, water proof socks, gloves, 2 extra pairs of disc golf shoes, cleats, retriever pole, first aid kit, water jug, flip flops, dog frisbee, camera, coozie, itch cream, scissors, wet wipes, and a flashlight.

Boy scout motto. :)

Disc golf bag with all of it's normal contents, back up bag of discs, back up box of discs, wife's bag of discs, scorecards, lights, pens/pencils, towels, chair, portable basket, measurement wheel, bug spray, sun screen, toolkit, gum, baseballs, baby powder, hand warmers, extra socks, rain jacket, water proof socks, gloves, 2 extra pairs of disc golf shoes, cleats, retriever pole, first aid kit, water jug, flip flops, dog frisbee, camera, coozie, itch cream, scissors, wet wipes, and a flashlight.

Boy scout motto. :)

What do you drive?! A big van?

Regular bag, 2 boxes of extra discs, DG specific boots, my pretentious Huk Lab chair, umbrella, extra sunglasses, socks.

Need a small clipboard for maps, scorecards, notes etc. Also need to get a good hat and throw some extra clothes into the mix of necessities. I always stress that I'll lose all my sporting equipment if someone steals the car; I keep my bowling bags with 8 bowling balls and all of those accessories in the back with the DG stuff, but I'm too lazy to bring everything in the house.

Nothing. It all comes inside with me, especially this time of year.

Same here. We have had the lovely experience of my brother's car driving off in the middle of the night without us in it (stolen). So nothing stays out there. Plus we have the big disc golf player stickers in the side windows, advertising.
However, anytime my son and I are in the car the bags always seem to follow us. Can't seem to go anywhere without them.
I'm not a fan of leaving discs out in the cold all the time, I've seen too many people's car discs break apart. Not sure if it makes a huge difference, but I like to store my discs at around room temperature whenever possible.

Latest posts