• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

List your top 5 favorite courses

Humorous topic, especially 5 favorites from someone who's played---5 courses. :rolleyes:

Dabney/Portland OR
Bryant/Albany OR
Ann Morrison/Boise ID
Lakeview/Sarasota FL
North Bonneville/Stevenson WA

ohtobediscing,

Finally someone who shares my appreciation for North Bonneville. Yes, the course has some navigational issues but I thought it had a couple of the prettiest golf holes I've played.

What a surprise! :rolleyes:

It's cool to act like that. There are a lot of people who have played hundreds, not located in Georgia, who would agree.

Not saying it's everyones favorite, because opinions and style of courses differ. It just happens to be my favorite and it always will be, it's more than a course to me, it's almost a second home.

ohtobediscing,

Finally someone who shares my appreciation for North Bonneville. Yes, the course has some navigational issues but I thought it had a couple of the prettiest golf holes I've played.

Pics? There are only 2 on the course page. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

It's cool to act like that. There are a lot of people who have played hundreds, not located in Georgia, who would agree.

Not saying it's everyones favorite, because opinions and style of courses differ. It just happens to be my favorite and it always will be, it's more than a course to me, it's almost a second home.

Yeah, im just playin. But you don't have a top 4 after that? A reference like that from a credible person like you might be useful to some.

We could ask Connor for his numbers 6 through 10, but they might be Flyboy too.

Yeah, im just playin. But you don't have a top 4 after that? A reference like that from a credible person like you might be useful to some.

Connor's next 4 would be:

2) Brackett's Bluff
3) Stoney Hill
4) Flat Rock

... and #5 would be one of these: IDGC, Fox Chase, Perkerson, JP Moseley, McCurry, Bradford, Buckhorn, Renny

Glad you enjoy/enjoyed it so much conner, just wish it was more playable. Do you know if he/they have ever considered charging a large enough amount per round so as to be able to hire a grounds crew. Do you think 2 full time employees could handle the upkeep and be on premises(if necessary) while rounds are played? I would love to be able to play a round alone or with this one friend that sucks a much as myself.... oh well.:wall::wall:

Glad you enjoy/enjoyed it so much conner, just wish it was more playable. Do you know if he/they have ever considered charging a large enough amount per round so as to be able to hire a grounds crew. Do you think 2 full time employees could handle the upkeep and be on premises(if necessary) while rounds are played? I would love to be able to play a round alone or with this one friend that sucks a much as myself.... oh well.:wall::wall:

The issue, as I understand it, is that the course is on community-owned land in a private community. The limitations on playing are part of an agreement with the other property owners to allow the course to remain.

No particular order

Pickard- Iowa
Idlewild- Kentucky
BRATS- Michigan (my own, must include it)
Morraine- PA
HighBridge Hills- WI (old 2005 Granite layout was #1, weakened for Worlds in 2007) but I'll list the complex as a course in general still prefer GR to Blueberry unlike most

i have yet to play that many courses but from what I've played
1. horseshoe canyon ranch, Jasper, AR
2. Cedar glades, Hot springs, AR
3. Lake alma, Alma, AR
4.City Park New Orleans
5. Ben Geren , Fort smith AR

1. De LaVeaga DGC - Santa Cruz, CA
2. Haleakala DGC - PoliPoli, Maui, HI
3. Blue Ribbon Pines DGC, East Bethel, MN
4. Horning's Hideout Meadow Ridge - North Plains, OR
5. Jumanji DGC - Spokane, WA

Pics? There are only 2 on the course page. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

And those two pics certainly don't do it justice. Probably just an average course but it has 4 or 5 really classic beautiful disc golf holes. They're not that difficult, just holes with pretty fairways and established routes. I liked them a lot.

West Lake Park- Davenport, IA
Northwood Park- Morton, IL
Anna Page (East and West)- Rockford, IL
Bradley Park- Peoria, IL

1. De LaVeaga DGC - Santa Cruz, CA
2. Haleakala DGC - PoliPoli, Maui, HI
3. Blue Ribbon Pines DGC, East Bethel, MN
4. Horning's Hideout Meadow Ridge - North Plains, OR
5. Jumanji DGC - Spokane, WA

Where is this at? I went to Maui this summer and only found Napili Park in Napili on the DGCR Map.

Where is this at? I went to Maui this summer and only found Napili Park in Napili on the DGCR Map.

EDIT: Just looked it up again and saw it and a course in Lahaina are now extinct. What a shame :(.

Alright, that's fair enough.

1. Flyboy Aviation
2. Brackett's Bluff
3. Stoney Hill
4. Fox Chase
5. Flat Rock Park

I almost want to put Stoney at #2 since I got to play it a couple more times, such a fun course with awesome variety.

We could ask Connor for his numbers 6 through 10, but they might be Flyboy too.

Much easier to put 1-5 than 6-10 for me. :eek:

Connor's next 4 would be:

2) Brackett's Bluff
3) Stoney Hill
4) Flat Rock

... and #5 would be one of these: IDGC, Fox Chase, Perkerson, JP Moseley, McCurry, Bradford, Buckhorn, Renny

Get out of my head, way too close to accurate :|.

This would be awesome. As previously stated, it has a lot to do with the location of flyboy. I think if Kelly could pick flyboy up, and put it on a piece of property with no limitations, you would see something close to a business model as you've drawn out.

Latest posts