• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Logo Contest & Raffle for free discs!

Idk, If I were to put out a number it'd be a 100 Birdiebucks. That's ultimately your call.

Still working up some ideas. I'll do that all the way up to the last few days :D
Most of us that are interested in this logo competition, appreciate the extension though.

Is the time extension long enough?

I think $100 birdie Bucks is a great Idea.

I'll add it to the prize!!!!!

What do you guys think of using one of these for some minis? Would you use em?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 104
My entry

I know it's a day too late, but I just saw this today and wanted to throw an entry in. I have a higher quality version but scaled this one down to speed up loading. Hope you like it!

Attachments

• BIRDIELOGO.jpg
    BIRDIELOGO.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 59
Here's some better looking ones. First is the text logo with a flying disc behind it, second is just the text logo, and third is the text logo with wings on the sides. Colors can all be changed if you like.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.png
    2.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 3.png
    3.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 39
I know it's a day too late, but I just saw this today and wanted to throw an entry in. I have a higher quality version but scaled this one down to speed up loading. Hope you like it!
Thank you, no worries on the late entries I'm still waiting on a couple to turn theirs in.
Here's some better looking ones. First is the text logo with a flying disc behind it, second is just the text logo, and third is the text logo with wings on the sides. Colors can all be changed if you like.
Sweet logo ideas, I really like em. I like the disc flying behind. Thank you for your logo submission.
Will all the logos be revealed?

That'd be kinda cool.

I think that is a great idea, I will post then up as soon as I have them all.

Also thought about doing a poll for the entries and let dgcr homies decided which one they like. What do you think?

i think that late submissions should not be considered for part of the contest. I'm not saying that you shouldn't consider them for your logo because you should have something you really like for a logo, but pick a winner from the people that followed the directions and submitted on time.

Plus I feel that you should pick the winner and not have a poll on DGCR. It's your company and ultimately its the logo that will make you say "This is MY shop and I am PROUD to have this logo represent me and my shop"

The LEAST you could do is choose the logo yourself.

Yes, I agree with you. I just thought I would see what everyone thought of the logos just for fun.

i think that late submissions should not be considered for part of the contest. I'm not saying that you shouldn't consider them for your logo because you should have something you really like for a logo, but pick a winner from the people that followed the directions and submitted on time.

Plus I feel that you should pick the winner and not have a poll on DGCR. It's your company and ultimately its the logo that will make you say "This is MY shop and I am PROUD to have this logo represent me and my shop"

That is very true late submissions should not count I was just trying to be nice. The late ones will not count toward to contest and only those who have turned in their entries before the end date will have a chance to win.

I will still be picking the winner, I just wanted to see what everyone thought of all the entries. Thats why I thought the poll Idea was good.

I will be notifying the winner this WEEK! I have been extremely busy these last few weeks, so please bare with me.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated in the contest!

Love for DGCR

Steven

Ok everyone, we have chosen a winner. Sorry it has taking me longer then I wanted. Its been one of the busiest months for me. I cant say enough how much I appreciate every ones participation in the contest. You all have great talent and I envy the skills. This has been one of our hardest decisions to make, because all the logos were so great. Keep an eye out for another contest for a disc stamp design!

Anyways, the WINNER is: aothiom! We have decided that his design fits our shop the best. When I receive the final designs I will post it up for every one to see.

I will be drawing for the raffle prize soon for every one that has participated in the contest. I will post up the winner in the next day or so. But for all who have participated I will be giving you all a mini that we'll be having made.

Thanks again everyone.
Steven

Latest posts