• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Look what I found on the back on my disc...

ky chris

Par Member
...after I pulled it out of the basket for my first ACE!!!!!!!!!!

Ace1.jpg

Luckily, I had taken my time cleaning a disc and the guy behind me was walking up to the tee just in time to witness it.

It was a 258 foot hole uphill with guardian trees on the right. I knew I had to turn one from left to right to squeeze in there. I decided on my 173 Tourney Pro Cyclone, straightened my back for the anhyzer, and threw a little to the left. The disc held the turn the whole way and smashed in the basket.

I want to thank Blake for all of his great disc golf wisdom that has helped me tremedously. I guess today would make a good day to donate to the site!

chris

Congrats man! I wish I had thought to have my discs signed when I got my aces. I will definitely do that next time.

I don't think time playing is a huge determining factor. I believe Sean Ulrich had been playing for 20 years before he hit hole 27 at Delaveaga last year, which was his first ace ever. On the other hand, my buddy has been playing for about a year and has 7 aces already. I have ONE unwitnessed ace, which I can't even count because the only guy to see it was a fisherman in Stockton who couldn't even speak english. :roll:

Oh, and congrats Chris!

disctribution said:
I don't think time playing is a huge determining factor. I believe Sean Ulrich had been playing for 20 years before he hit hole 27 at Delaveaga last year, which was his first ace ever. On the other hand, my buddy has been playing for about a year and has 7 aces already. I have ONE unwitnessed ace, which I can't even count because the only guy to see it was a fisherman in Stockton who couldn't even speak english. :roll:

Oh, and congrats Chris!

Wow, hitting your first ace ace 27 at DeLa, that's got to be a moment. I've been close there (hit the pole with a ESP Buzz)..... damn, an ace on 27 at DeLa....

disctribution said:

Oh, and congrats Chris!

Of course you can count it. You witnessed it. Congratulations. Now there are at least two persons that believe you've aced :)

Congratulations! Hang it up. I've lost two ace out of my four ace discs, because I kept throwing them.

Solbo said:
Jesse B 707 said:
Solbo said:
I have 10.

guy i played with today has 45.
how long have you been playing?

Ive been playing approx. 8 years or so.

The guy that has 45 that I played with yesterday has been playing longer than I am old... I was born in 1982
i was also born in 82 but ive been playng for like 8 months :( , still a big donut on the ace count

Latest posts