• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for a new bag

kinger

Birdie Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I was gifted a basic Innova bag when I first started playing, holds about 10 discs and is starting to fall apart.

I'm a casual player who gets out a couple times a week on average.
Looking for something that can hold around 15 discs along with some small personal items and at least one water bottle.
Storage for a shirt or jacket would be great but isn't necessary.
I'm happy with a padded shoulder strap, and don't need anything tremendously bulky or large.
There are only a few options I've seen locally and nothing has impressed me so far.

Anything I can order on line that might fit what I'm looking for?

I've got a used Revolution Texas bag for $60 if interested. PM me and I'll email pics if you like.

Also would like to add that preferable price range is $50 and under, although that Chimpanzee looks really nice.

Last edited:
A Fade Crunch, while not super durable, has a really nice layout, and is in your price range. You may also want to check out the Innova Deluxe.

Fade Gear Tourney Disc Golf Bag. Around $50.00 to $55.00. Great bag. Will hold enough disc for any game.

A Fade Crunch, while not super durable, has a really nice layout, and is in your price range. You may also want to check out the Innova Deluxe.

Fade Gear Tourney Disc Golf Bag. Around $50.00 to $55.00. Great bag. Will hold enough disc for any game.

Both of these are great and very affordable. Increase the durability 10x just by plasti-dipping the bottom for $5.
Crunchbox $30 - will hold 12-14
Tourney $45 - will hold 22-24

I would say check out the Innova Deluxe Bag. It has a huge pocket, that should hold a shirt or jacket, one bottle holder, and will hold 15 discs with no problem. They also will hook up Quad-shocks if you want to add them. They usually cost about $30-$40.

After some looking around both of these bags immediately stuck out.
I like the way the discs are positioned in the new Innova Deluxe and there seems to be just the right amount of storage without getting too bulky. I also like the construction of the Crunch. Could be a tough choice unless something else comes along that really grabs hold of me.

Still going to keep looking but these two both seem close to what I'm after.

Thanks for the responses so far, please keep any recommendations or suggestions coming, especially if anybody has good or not so good opinions on the Deluxe or Crunch.

Both the Crunch and Deluxe are adequate bags. They both fit your budget and fit your needs. I would go with the crunch unless you want to get quads because a fully loaded Deluxe gets heavy.

i picked up a fade crunch box a few weeks ago and i love it. couldn't be happier with it. i couldn't believe how nice it is for the $35 price tag.

i use a lat 64 pro bag. great bag,,,tons of room. Huge pocket on the front which is different from any other bag. You cant put a raincoat or a 6pack of beer in it. Also great winter time bag if you play in snow. The Fade bags are ok but not alot of room for extra stuff. The lat bag can do a little more for ya and really not much bigger. Harness straps are cheap also.

Not positive as it was a gift but i think bag is 80 and straps are 30.

I agree, on a budget I'd go with the Fade Crunch but only expect two to three years of use out of it...or if you can bring yourself to spend the extra for a bulletproof bag that will last practically forever, then I'd get the GB Chimp.

i use a lat 64 pro bag. great bag,,,tons of room. Huge pocket on the front which is different from any other bag. You cant put a raincoat or a 6pack of beer in it. Also great winter time bag if you play in snow. The Fade bags are ok but not alot of room for extra stuff. The lat bag can do a little more for ya and really not much bigger. Harness straps are cheap also.

Not positive as it was a gift but i think bag is 80 and straps are 30.

I bought the lat 64 bag as well its a great bag! It has 1 big front pocket " big enough for a raincoat" 2 big sidepockets " can put 3 disc's in each" has a pocket for your phone etc..... its a great bag I would recommend it to anybody!

my 2 cents:

get a bag with zippered pockets. my innova deluxe bag has a small pocket held shut by velcro... it's mother luvin worthless. doesn't stay closed, doesn't seal well. only regret on my bag. just a warning, since it's in your price range.

If you're set on 50 or below I would say go with a Fade Crunch, you will definitely get your money's worth. If it's not gonna kill you to spend an extra 10 bucks or so then go with the GB Chimp, will be more durable in the long run.

Latest posts