• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for Disc Golfers in MN area.

trice15

I've been getting pretty serious about disc golf here this year, and just looking for some actual serious players to play some rounds with every now and then. This will really only be my second year playing, and most of the people I play with are just out to have some fun and for something to do.

It would be great to meet some more serious disc golfers in the area to play some rounds with. If anyone is in the saint cloud area or in the MN area and would like to meet more disc golfers, please send me a PM and we can play a round.

Thanks,
Tyler

The Millstream Open is this weekend. I personally have my monthly Am League this weekend at Oakwood, so I do not think I will be able to sneak away to head up that direction. I used to live in Saint Cloud for 8 years, and unfortunately I only picked up the sport the year before I left. I miss Millstream, or at least Holes 6-18. I love Riverside, but I wish it was open for more than 3-4 months out of the year. What really bums me is that they opened Hidden Lake after I moved away. I would have been out there all the time.

Amanda Henry is the person you need to get a hold of for local Saint Cloud tournaments and leagues. I am sure she can point you in the direction of fellow serious golfers in and around Saint Cloud.

I know there is also a serious league in Clearwater that is always looking for people. That course was recently devastated by the storms a few weeks back, but the cleanup is finished. While the course is for better or worse permanently changed because of the cleanup, they really want to make Clearwater one of the better courses in the area so they can attract more leagues and tournaments. I am sorry, but I do not have the contact information for that person, but if you join the Twin Cities Disc Golf Group in Facebook, you can post something there and I know he will respond.

As for me, we are trying to put together a group for Lakewood Hills (White Bear Lake) on Friday at 6pm, and we will be at Oakwood (SE Metro area) 10am on Saturday.

We will also have our annual Discraft Ace Race in Becker on August 3rd and we are aiming to have a night round on Friday, September 12th at Plymouth Creek at 9pm.

was told just last week St Cloud has more of a relaxed / chilled atmosphere compared to the Metro leagues where players are a little more uptight focuses on competition rather than fun also was told Metro was not as open to new players so you might find what your looking for here in st cloud.

St. Cloud has 2 leagues going on now
Random Doubles is on Tuesday nites goes till October and rotates courses monthly Currently Riverside 6 pm cost $7
LD is Rick Rentz

Summer League is Friday nites 9pm at Riverside few divisions offered and ran by midtown coffee disc shop Ken and Barb

Upcoming
Millstream Open this Sat 7/13/13
Northstar Throwdown Aug 24 – 25 playing Riverside Mayhew and millstream it's a pdga A tier event must be current pdga
Fall league ran on Sundays this fall
St. Cloud Ice Bowl Jan 2014

join the st cloud disc golf club

join our facebook page
visit the club website
www. stclouddiscgolfclub.com

I'm usually around random doubles nites

Adam

Latest posts