• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Looking for interesting trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTWilliam04

It's never been worth it to me to pay the shipping to trade 1 or 2 discs. I've also got a ton of discs I'm not using. Looking to trade for non disc golf items. Can send you 10,20,50,100 discs in exchange. Let me know what you have.
c780162e5dd77e2187a2bfd25a2b1e17.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I've been registered here for a while, but I took a DG hiatus when I moved, but now I'm back to the sport and lurking around here again, even though no one here knows me lol. Anyway, what kinds of things are you looking for? Are you more interested in trading, or would you sell too?

I've been registered here for a while, but I took a DG hiatus when I moved, but now I'm back to the sport and lurking around here again, even though no one here knows me lol. Anyway, what kinds of things are you looking for? Are you more interested in trading, or would you sell too?

If you have any 11x/12x Champ Eagles I'll figure something out for trade or buy!

Trades interest me more. It's too much of a hassle to sell one or two discs at a time

Well I mean I can get you an old pair of socks or something haha. Or if you had something else in mind I'll look.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I have just about every popular gaming console except handhelds (sega, nintendo, ps, xbox). I've got a working RC car (Traxxas Rustler worth about $100). Some computer parts. Just throwing a couple ideas out there.

Hmmm... I have just about every popular gaming console except handhelds (sega, nintendo, ps, xbox). I've got a working RC car (Traxxas Rustler worth about $100). Some computer parts. Just throwing a couple ideas out there.
I've got all the gaming systems as well. My son might be interested in the RC truck if you could send more info. Probably won't be cheap to ship

I've got all the gaming systems as well. My son might be interested in the RC truck if you could send more info. Probably won't be cheap to ship

Sounds good! I am going to a small tournament here in about a half hour, when I get back later today, I"ll get you a pic and some details.

I thought about it some more on my way home, and I don't think I want to go through the hassle of trading for the RC car unless it was for something I REALLY wanted, which right now, is only 11x/12x Champ Eagles. Sorry to flip flop, but just not worth it for new plastic that I can buy.

I got a lot of porcelain owls, what can I get for those?

I can probably throw the owl farther. I'll have to pass 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts