• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for some max weight Innova Sonic putters for sale to purchase. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGerp

Looking to buy some/any max weight Innova Sonic Putters. Anyone have any for sale?

Good Luck, they are Hard to find as Sonic throwers horded the high weight 173+ gram discs and even the 160-165 grams were horded by players for causal catch discs all that is left for sale on sites are 150 class and lighter. The Disc went oop not due to popularity as the disc was popular more for a before round/league/tournament warm up catch disc. It was due to the fact the discs cracked during play so easy and were not durable and worth making. If Innova could not make the disc in anything other the DX,why not make one of the two lightweight plastics for the disc, the Starlite or the Blizzard Champion plastic to have the disc at the right weight for the disc. Only discs like them from Innova are the Hero Discs Innova makes for dog use but are PDGA legal all but the small 185 mold; that size=18.5 centimeters thus too small for disc golf as 21 centimeters is smallest you can make a disc golf disc.

The 215 mold= 21.5 hero centimeters discs is the same size and same mold as the Sonic, why they say Super Sonic on them instead of Hero Air, Hero Extra, or Super Star like the 235 mold=23.5 centimeters being the name for the disc.

Garrett Gurthie putts with Sonics. He stated in a recent in the bag video that he would like to get his hands on more.

My last post didn't go, retyping...

I have 17 Sonics. I live near Marshall st and when I noticed they stopped restocking the Sonic in heavier weights I saw the writing on the wall and called two google pages of disc golf stores and bought everything everyone had. There was not a lot out there.

I'm in talks with the company who makes the Sonic mold on doing a custom order for my wedding party. I'm doing 100+ in star plastic, and will be setting aside a bunch. If anyone wanted any, email me [email protected] and I'll add you to my list.

Infinite Discs' Official Blog, dated May 4th, stated that they are working on getting max weight Garrett Gurthie signature Sonics produced. Nice.

Sonic Putters

Hey, I saw this post recently and I ended up finding (4) brand new white ones all 175g. Bought all of them and they're currently being shipped to me. Let me know if you're interested and I'll contact you when they arrive.

Sonics

I currently have 100 custom-stamped rainbow foil for my wedding party. Welcome to hit me up [email protected]

Attachments

• 1D8F4E1C-AF46-4173-B72C-B67CD2664492.jpg
    1D8F4E1C-AF46-4173-B72C-B67CD2664492.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 54A660E0-E262-4C6B-B465-8CD0FCC0A2DE.jpg
    54A660E0-E262-4C6B-B465-8CD0FCC0A2DE.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 143
Forgot to mention they are all Star plastic. Never released before as star. For those who know the woes of the "easily cracked Sonic rim", no longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.