• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for suggestions

brockkcorb

as it stands right now:

drivers:
esp nuke
champion valk
pro beast
champion firebird
champion roadrunner
dx eagle

midrange/approach:
pro d buzz
dx stingray
dx gator
dx kite

putter:
2 ss wizards

what do you guys think?

Welcome to DGCR brockkcorb.

First off how far are you accurately throwing the eagle, buzzz and wizard?

theoretically you have decent coverage of different stabilities, but it helps to know how the discs fly for you.

Based only on what you've given so far though, a Buzzz and Eagle in more durable plastics would probably be a good choice. Also the Beast and Valkyrie may be filling the same role so I'd pick between them?

Some overlap in the understable driver department with the Valk and the Roadrunner (and maybe the Beast, depending on the state of wear). Maybe a touch of overlap with the understable mids (Kite & Stingray).

I'd recommend getting a stable midrange in between that Gator ("Hi. I go left.") and the Buzzz. Maybe a Hornet, or a Wasp/Roc.

as it stands right now:

drivers:
174esp nuke max d 380+
175champion valk semi beat up s turn driver 350+
175pro beast super beat up roller
175champion firebird spike hyzers 200+
172champion roadrunner understable driver 350+
168dx eagle- shorter than roadrunner

midrange/approach:
175pro d buzz 200-300, straight if i over power it/not enough hyzer it doesn't come back
175dx stingray flippy midrange
175dx gator use it alot, anything under 300 depending on shot
175dx kite understable midrange

putter:
1742 ss wizards anything under 200 if i need a straight shot

what do you guys think?

thanks for responses so far, funny that you mention something between a gator and a buzzz.... i said the exact same thing to a friend before i saw your post

Latest posts