• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for the highest tee off.

Joseph_2880

I'm looking for the highest or most elevated tee off I can find. I have found a fairly high tee in Benbrook, tx at Z-Boazs disk golf course, hole 9.

275dc89c.jpg

We'll I'm looking for the highest tee off at a disk golf course. Please post course name, hole number and a picture if possible. :)

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_pics/148/275dc89c.jpg

Last edited:
If by highest you mean elevation above green (or landing area), I suspect one of the courses built on ski slopes will be it.

Though it's often difficult to get accurate measurements of elevation unless someone's got hold of a good topo map.

Someone was telling me about a temp course south of Miami where they throw off a parking deck.

Hole 18 at the Blue Mountain - Valley course (near Allentown, PA) goes down a ski hill. No idea how high it is, but it's up there! (The baskets are shown by the red arrows.)

becc51e1.jpg

Define "high". I took it to mean the vertical distance you would fall through air if you fell off the tee pad. But, your original picture doesn't seem to fit that definition.

Wow y'all gave me some really nice examples. I am going for most elevated not highest off the ground, but the tree tee is very unique.

Ashe County #9 and #18 won't win the prize, but they're pretty dramatic, and the biggest elevation drops I've played. They've got to be at least 200'; I routinely play a hole with a known elevation drop of 60, and these dwarf it.

f13f06a1.jpg

I remember seeing an awesome elevated tee on the cover of a disc golf magazine several years ago. I believe it was a part time Colorado course that was a ski resort during winter.

Hole 6 at Stafford Lake
Hole 14 at Whistler's Bend
Hole 11 at Sky High in Wrightwood
Hole 18 at Diamond X
Hole 27 at DeLa
Hole 18 at Ashe County

DSCJNKY

Swain in NY hole 18 boasts the most vertical elevation drop I've heard of @550' and 1700' long:
23f7fafe.jpg

Honorable mention Solitude in UT hole 18 says 400' vertical drop and 1200' long:
a77e82a2.jpg

Love to see some video footage of some throws on those holes!

Oh god! I was hoping I would never have to see that Bozo again!

Hole 5 Winter Park, Colorado

Winter Park DGC , Colorado Hole 5

This was at the 11th Annual Snow Mountain Challenge. 3rd Dude gets it down there into the second clearing about 120' left from the pin. You can kind of see a spotter down there.

Latest posts