• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] looking for truths, underworlds and claymores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dscgolf13

Iso: Fuzion Truth prefer swirly or unique stamp 175g+
Tournament plastic Underworld more unique the better
Opto Claymore 175g+

Have tons to trade or paypal

truth

DSCF6867.jpg

I have a Daglo 173 opto claymore field thrown no ink I may trade I know it's lighter than what u wanted

DiscNation has the Opto Claymores in their four day sale priced at $ 9.99. They have a few listed in 175/176 weights.

Trade?

I got a sick purple crazy pearly Underworld I'm looking to trade. Like you, I like unique stuff.

Attachments

• 1411263652334.jpg
    1411263652334.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 55
Have a sweet never thrown White opto claymore but it's 172g. It's a milky white hybrid plastic so not see through. Very grippy. I'd have to get a nice trade to let it go but I also have a new trilogy challenge stamped recycled line claymore that I'm pretty sure is close to max weight I'd have to check. That one I'd let go for a lesser trade. PM me with what you got to offer if you're interested. I'm only interested in certain Lat64, Westside, or DD molds. Can be thrown but looking for no ink.

I have a flat seafoam green TP Underworld 168g 8/10 small ink inside rim. Would trade for FD's, PD's, Teebirds and Rocs in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.