• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking to have some dye's done.

what do you want these dyed onto?

Whatever plastic will work best. I perfer Star, but Champ is great to. I was thinking on a yellow disc with the wings in black and the text in green with black outline. Is this even possible? I know the platinum look is not going to happen, or is that possible to?

Side note:
can lat 64 gold line be dyed?

Gold line dyes quite well, and comes out looking beautiful. Star and Champ dye well, but Champ seems to hold sharp lines longer. I take it that the platinum you refer to is the pseudo-carbon fiber print, and it can be done.
It all looks pretty straight forward, just have to be careful getting the green onto yellow plastic properly. If you supply the discs and shipping, I'd do it for $15 a piece.

Thanks for all of your help guys. I'll head to my local Pro Shop, The Final 9 and pick up some plastic of choice. I'll try to work somthing out that suit's me as well as the artist doing the work. I'll PM to discuss final details.......

Can I jump on board with the disc dying too....I'm looking for someone to do some dyes for me as well...I would love to have some do a Detroit Redwings dye for me on a Champ Sidewinder...I would also like to have someone do a Grateful Dead design on a Champ Valk...

Sorry to have jacked your thread man....just hard to find guys to dye your discs...

Actually really easy to find someone to dye your disc for you. As Dan mentioned above. Check the guild. or PM anyone on here who's work you like. If they won't do it they will point you to someone who will.

Latest posts