• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost disc @ Bear Creek Park. Reward!!!

chingy414

Par Member
Last week I lost my favorite driver. You would'nt think it was my favorite though cause I just left it after throwing two drives. It was lost on hole 9 @ Bear Creek Park in Grapevine, Tx. It is a baby blue CE (champion edition) Valkyrie. It says Shawn Rose (previous owner that traded it to me) on the back. I love this disc and have had it for a long time. Please PM me with any information on it's possible location. I'm sure whoever found it will be reluctant to return it, but trust me I will make it way worth their while. I have an almost brand new tye dyed CE Valk that is in way better condition that I will trade, along with whatever else it takes. I would'nt post this thread if I wasn't totally desperate. Please help me out guys. I will be forever grateful, and you will be the new owner of some really sweet plastic. I can't ever find a disc to replace this one as it was in the perfect stage of wear. I will also reward anyone that has info leading to it's recovery. I have alot of nice discs I'm willing to part with to get this one back. Thanks alot for your time reading this thread and or helping me find my baby.

You should post a lost disc flyer on the board at hole one and mention a reward. Might be your best bet.

I'll post a pic of the other one that I'm willing to trade for my old one back when I get a chance. It's beautiful, but just doesn't fly the same.

Here is the 170g CE Valkyrie...inked.

valkyrie-ce.jpg

Latest posts