• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost glasses and case

Woodie

If anyone finds my purple prescription glasses in a brown case at token creek- lost 9/19 please call me 608-669-6560. Thank you!!

It's always befuddled me why people use a worldwide forum to locate something lost locally and never bother to list the city and state where they're located as if everyone reading will instantly know, live within ten minutes of them and can be right over to assist in the search.

Good luck to him finding his glasses though.

If anyone finds my purple prescription glasses in a brown case at token creek- lost 9/19 please call me 608-669-6560. Thank you!!

If they're found, most likely they'll be turned in at Glide.

If you get them back post a pic, I'd like to see those purple specs! ;)

Last edited:
It's always befuddled me why people use a worldwide forum to locate something lost locally and never bother to list the city and state where they're located as if everyone reading will instantly know, live within ten minutes of them and can be right over to assist in the search.

Good luck to him finding his glasses though.

He named the course he lost them at. Locals would recognize the course name.

He named the course he lost them at. Locals would recognize the course name.
But he didn't name it in the title, pretty much baiting the 99% of us who aren't locals to click on it to see if it was a general thread about lost glasses, not to report a particular pair of lost glasses.

Locally lost items should be reported in a local forum, and if you're going to ignore that bit of advice and do it on DGCR anyway at least word your title in a manner with a location so the 99% of people who aren't anywhere near the place and who aren't going to be of any help can ignore it. Simple forum etiquette.

I like that you have this saved somewhere so you can just copy and paste.

Hey if you happen to run across my lost Buck Squire pocket knife while your looking for those purple specs let me know. :D

Hope you find your glasses. Being from KC and traveling to Madison last June I just have to shout out to the Mad City Disc golfers... ToKen Creek rocks and can't wait to travel back and play again... same goes for Capital Springs. Also I have never seen a dog park as cool as Madisons, the one next to Capital Springs is unbelievable and have never seen its equal. If you have a dog and love disc golf Madison seems like a great place to live. Just wanted to say that.

Latest posts