• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

Eco81

Double Eagle Member
With threads out there for Leo, TBs and every other disc out there, and i did not check if there was one for Gazelles, so I thought I would start one.

Here is my collection. And I have 2 in the bag, an 11x and a champ one. If someones knows how to make the pic larger please do so.

Attachments

• IMAG0459.jpg
    IMAG0459.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 833
There has been gazelle threads in the past, there is just not nearly the following that discs like the teebird have for them.

i have much love for you sir. nice collection. the gazelle is the complete shiiiiat. i threw t-birds for a while...then i found the gazelle. i throw champ glow. non other.

I'll get pictures of the whole collection up tomorrow. Here's my first, still my primary thrower, purchased last year from TxDiscGolfBoy:
IMG_20110731_184701.jpg

I have never thrown one, but it might be the disc I was looking for. I just wish they were readily available in other plastics (not just dx). I need something to compliment my JLS in the fairway division.

I have never thrown one, but it might be the disc I was looking for. I just wish they were readily available in other plastics (not just dx). I need something to compliment my JLS in the fairway division.

^^^^^
You can find them in glo champ plastic for under $15 if you really want one. DGV has x outs in stock

I love the Gaz.

I had one for about...15 years before it finally broke.

I threw an ace with it at Newport News DG course hole 8, then on the next round...same hole 8, threw the Gaz and broke it against a tree. I guess it was telling me "hey dude...I gave you 15 years of flying, and I'm finishing with an ace, I'm done!"

I was considering purchasing one to try out as I'd like to add a stable midrange disc to my arsenal. It would fill a void in my bag.

They're hard to find tho, imo

yeah Tim (Justsayin)was the gazelle KING..he snatched them up all day long...mainly 11x and 10x....i love it myself...

0347a32f.jpg

c9c826a0.jpg

6d0d3cf3.jpg

5b7aae53.jpg

84bb62ca.jpg

If I may ask, what is the point of having more than one of the same disc in the same plastic? The weight is different or what?

Latest posts