• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

Threw a Champ Gazelle and a soft Driver Pro Gazelle back into the bag yesterday after reading this thread and shot back to back 9 downs on our best 10 hole course yesterday and a 12 down on our best 18 holer today.

Gazelle is good.

wouldn't these or even a leopard be significantly less stable than a gazelle? I've also thought about purchasing a River Pro but im not sure how closely it compares to my champ Gazelles that I love
I did a field throw check, and the star Cheetah flew pretty equal to my g-star Gazelles. I was in the 220 - 260 range for these. It's tendency was to fight back with RHBH flex, and didn't really go long and straight like I could with the Leopard, and star gazelle if I was off my release point.

Just for nostalgia and memories, I'll say used to be into gazelles and have talks with Blake T to thank for that.

They had a rim that felt tiny and fit really well into my grip. The hypothesis was that smaller rims gave more leverage.

Might be some truth to this, but I never had any superior throws, despite that the hand feel was my favorite of any disc.

A fresh Cheetah actually gave me the most distance, but only by a small margin. I wouldn't bother to seek them out either. Blake didn't like cheetahs, so I kept my love affair secret from him, lol

Just for nostalgia and memories, I'll say used to be into gazelles and have talks with Blake T to thank for that.

They had a rim that felt tiny and fit really well into my grip. The hypothesis was that smaller rims gave more leverage.

Might be some truth to this, but I never had any superior throws, despite that the hand feel was my favorite of any disc.

A fresh Cheetah actually gave me the most distance, but only by a small margin. I wouldn't bother to seek them out either. Blake didn't like cheetahs, so I kept my love affair secret from him, lol
I remember telling him that Cheetahs were high elevation Gazelles. I was a cyclone guy though.

Latest posts