• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] low profile neutral putter?

Sloppy you will mail me that red grip pure. You will do it quietly with no further thought or discussion. You will do it Monday morning.

Try the XD in DX plastic. You can probably find some older non + models around since the XD has lost its popularity over the years.

Gateway VooDoo is also a good one to try.

Sounds like the atom, pure and summit are a good place to start. Which pure plastic is most like gstar?

I won singles league today using my rhyno, steady 10-15mph winds and I didn't shank any of the 20 footers I usually do. Also sank a 40 footer and a 50 footer, definitely my best putting day yet.

I have the rest of the winter to audition some of these recommendations on the practice basket before calm weather season starts

I'll make a plug for the RDG Serpent. It features our deliciously comfortable thumb contoured flat top & holds all kinds of lines right out of the box.

Didn't mean to dismiss your suggestion...thumb contoured top sounds interesting, whats the plastic like?

All the ones that are just a letter and a number I don't know if you mean something from discmania or dynamic discs or prodigy or whoever else uses a naming system like that. I love my PD but I like discs to have names...and wicked cool stamps :cool:

Did i read wrong? Thought OP wanted neutral?

Pure isn't neutral, AKA, dead nuts straight?

1692215.png

Gateway shaman is extremely low profile and board flat. Really nice driving upshot type putter IMO

Latest posts