• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Lunar Omega SS

zendragon

* Ace Member *
Anyone thrown these yet? Are they more or less stable than the current run? What's the plastic like? How well do they glow?

Well, since no one other than me cares...

I picked one up the other day as a replacement for my super beat 1.4 Omega SS.

First thought, I love the plastic. It's grippy without being super chalky. I don't like the chalky feel of the recent runs of Omegas. It feels a lot like the old rubbery KC Pro plastic, very gummy. I'm relieved because it's much closer to my 1.4 run than the 1.36 run I got a few years ago.

So I spent some time throwing rollers in the yard to beat it up before taking it out. I got the rim pretty chewed up, especially on some rolls that slammed into the house pretty hard. I took it out today for a round to see how it flew. I started out pretty timid with it, thinking as much as I beat it up, it would be fairly flippy. Nope. I was throwing about 60% power on a hyzer and it held the line every time. After about 9 holes I finally figured out I could throw it closer to 80-90% on a hyzer and get it to flip flat and go. Had an ace run on the hole, faded just left of the basket.

Overall, really fun driving putter. Going to have a lot of fun beating it into my understable putter.

Hmm, I'm intrigued. Thanks for replying to your own post! I'm still working through my stash of 1.27's, but I might have to pick one of these up.

Latest posts