• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Major Treasure found

I found a 161 Champ Beast with no deets on it
so I sold it to a Masters player for $5

a couple of weeks later he hit me in the head with it when driving at the hole I was putting at and split me open right by my eye

now I hate found discs :(

thats crazy that he would drive on you like that.:doh::wall:

I found a 1st run Star Teerex. I was already using a Teerex as my main sidearm disc so it fell in quite nicely. How come all these awesome discs we find never have proper contact info on them?

I found a 161 Champ Beast with no deets on it
so I sold it to a Masters player for $5

a couple of weeks later he hit me in the head with it when driving at the hole I was putting at and split me open right by my eye

now I hate found discs :(

Ha! You sold him that disc!? Good thing it wasn't max weight! :p

if and if I find a disc with no name on it I put it in a extra bag I have and store them in my truck the reason I do this is because I work with mentally handicapped people that love disc golf they can't afford the plastic so far I have just three a teebird if some sort old and beat up, a white seasoned leopard and a spider almost new, I have one extra putter. The tricky part for me is to spread out the extra discs I have, usually one disc or two per person as I have brought many to this game errr sport they love it I useually cut down the course for the low distances that they throw but I can say this that theses peeps love throwing it and have great sportsmanship. They truly inspire others.

$30-35 on the internet.

I'm not sure where you see that price but on ebay you can search for first run mako and they have buy it nows for $20 plus $3 shipping and ebay is usually the most expensive.

Not long ago I found a first run Star Destroyer and later found a Special Edition Soft Rhyno with what I've since been told is a "dimple top". From what I've heard this is apparently a rather desirable disc.

Not long ago I found a first run Star Destroyer and later found a Special Edition Soft Rhyno with what I've since been told is a "dimple top". From what I've heard this is apparently a rather desirable disc.

if you send it to me I can confirm that for you

I found a perfectly seasoned KC Pro Teebird. It has been in my bag ever since.

I found a nice stuffed green frog at the UNC course. Brought it home and let my dogs chew the sh*t out of it. Wow.

dude green stuffed frogs were retooled into tree frogs last year. that thing could have been worth bank.