• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Manalapan Play, NJ!

5thElement

headed over to the Manalapan Course here in Monmouth County, NJ if anyone's interested to make it a group effort...I haven't played in a year or so since I played Rutgers, and I know this course is amateur at it's best, but if you're a true FROLFer, you know it's about the experience... leavin Neptune at about 12:30 so I'll be there about 1ish maybe a little later....

the course is under construction ... the last 3 holes arent really playable last i was there 2 months ago ... so i dont know how it is right now

are you serious? damn...I know that there's a problem with a couple of the holes there according to the reviews, but do you think i would be able to squeeze in atleast 6 holes?I know I've hear 3 and 4 are well designed regardless of the distance being less than 150'

are you serious? damn...I know that there's a problem with a couple of the holes there according to the reviews, but do you think i would be able to squeeze in atleast 6 holes?I know I've hear 3 and 4 are well designed regardless of the distance being less than 150'

You should be able to play 1-6 without too much trouble.
hole 7 is gone
hole 8-9 are on a hill where they are installing a pavilion - I was told the holes were coming out soon (that was 2 mnths ago)

When I was there I talked to a parks commission guys and he said they are planning on adding 9 more holes to the course sooner or later and moving the problem holes on the original 9.
You could give it a shot ... just play the first 6 a few times, but idk, thats up to you.

Yeah that was my goal when i read the review...when I usually play with all my buddies we change the rules and nickname a lot of the holes and such, so I'm sure playin 1 through 6 three times to make 18 won't be a big deal to me...speak easy bud!