• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Manhattan, KS anyone?

kevinmzane

Eagle Member
Just thought I'd put it out here and see if there is anyone here who ever plays in my area on here. There are a few in my immediate area on here, but a lot of just "Kansas" people and lots of unspecified. We have a league that plays this time of year, but turnout is minimal and it only plays twice a month in the winter for now. I was never able to make it to the other leagues in the warmer months due to scheduling conflicts so I haven't really met most of the locals.... And it's kind of tough to talk my KC friends into leaving their much better courses to play here often.
... Anyway, just though I'd put it out there.

What's up man. I play around the little apple. Just got into playing more seriously last summer but never joined a league. I'll probably be very active this year since I've been infected and suffer from chronic dicsmania... hardy effing harr... Anyways, names Derrick. I'm in PA right now but I'll be back in a couple weeks to start back in on it. Tuttle is my preference since it's an 18er but I play tons at Fairmont since I have some friends who live near by. I'll def be logging in some hrs at Warner since they have the new T-pads and the warnings about grass being tall are legit, so it's best to get in early or late. Anyhow, drop a line or cya around.

For sure, just let me know when you are in town. I play all around town but mostly at Tuttle lately. Warner is looking good lately with the teepads and the new signs. I hear they are working with the city to let them widen some of the fairways a little but it's out of the control of the course designers so well just have to hope they give a little.

Latest posts