• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Many used champion and star disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me what ur looking for and I'll tell you if I have it. Also would be willing to trade several discs for rare or oop discs.

this thread will probably be closed very soon fyi..... this is a "feeler" thread which isn't allowed by forum rules. Not trying to be a dick just simply informing.

so does everybody else on here.... but we take the time to go through stuff and make a list. i'm just giving you the heads up is all. you'll have to make a list if you want to sell in this marketplace or the moderstors will close the thread.

so does everybody else on here.... but we take the time to go through stuff and make a list. i'm just giving you the heads up is all. you'll have to make a list if you want to sell in this marketplace or the moderstors will close the thread.

Truth. I suggest you read the rules for the marketplace, it only takes a few minutes. Then build a list, come back and post according to the rules and watch your plastic fly. You will have a full messages box in no time.

1) No "Feeler" threads. ALL Sale/Deal threads MUST have prices or what you would like to get for the item(s) you have listed. If you do not do this, your thread may be deleted without notice. You can price a disc and say "or best offer" but don't be stupid and put "$1000 or best offer".

Status
Not open for further replies.