• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

March 10th Columbia Pro/Am

VictorB

* Ace Member *
the LSDiscs crew is returning for another year to kick off the PDGA season in mid-Missouri.

Saturday March 10th
Tee off 10am

Divisions:
Open $40
Advanced $35
Intermediate $30
Beginner/Novice $30

Ace Fund $10

All AM division players receive a players pack

$5 off if you register by March 8th

Friday Flex doubles (information pending)

Always a pretty good turnout, 65 and 75 the first two years of the event. 2 rounds at Albert Oakland.

Stay tuned for more details, I know the pre-register isn't up quite yet but I'll put more up as I get information.

bump for great justice

will be interesting to see how the format for this works out - currently 9 of the baskets on the top course at Oakland are in the shop for repairs and to help the ground heal up a bit this winter.

possibly 2 rounds of 27 holes? although I love the idea, I don't know if it will happen, but it is a possibility.

I believe one of the rounds will be at Indian Hills this year. When did they remove 9 of the baskets and what holes have been removed?

even better if we get to play the hills then. I guess I was hoping for 54 out at Oakland!

They took out 10-18 from the top course. I'm guessing that 1-9 will be going shortly as well, but I'm out of the loop a bit so I'm not for certain.

That totally sucks but hopefully it will improve the course overall. Also, it will require some locals to go to the Hills and actually improve their game.

Any chance of the club redesigning the setup on the top course.

It could turn into a sweet Championship 9 though (3000-5000 ft) and they could raffle off the other nine baskets for course improvements.

It could turn into a sweet Championship 9 though (3000-5000 ft) and they could raffle off the other nine baskets for course improvements.

I really doubt many people want to change a historical course into a 9 hole...it's over 30 years old. I wouldn't want to see oakland go to a 27 hole permanently anyway. 36 in the same park is always nice.

And really, the land that it's on wouldn't make a very interesting 9 hole course anyway.

Latest posts