• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marm O. discs

If I were to draw a disc it would be on the Magnet with a big bar magnet on the top with the solid not solid color N/S halves joking as if the disc has one of those big older style strong bar magnets on the disc to attract the mold to the basket.:D I would buy one in Pro-D to have as a wall disc and one in Soft Pro-D as a Disc in the bag for uphill/downhill putts and hill putts to replace my Proline #2 Upshot since I use Magnet mold as my main putting putter.

Last edited:
There are a ton of discs stamps I need to catch up on. For now, here is the video for the Big Jerm stamp that was released an hour ago. If you are interested in the Champ Pearly White Thunderbirds, you need to get them fast. They are flying off the shelf.

If you are interested in the Champ Pearly White Thunderbirds, you need to get them fast. They are flying off the shelf.

Got some sort of link for a stupid new member who doesn't know where to find them?

Thanks.

Got some sort of link for a stupid new member who doesn't know where to find them?

Thanks.
Sure thing!
The stamp is currently available on four molds.
AviarX3:
https://discgolfunited.com/big-jerm-the-conqueror-star-aviarx3.html

Flat Top Luster Champion Firebirds:
https://discgolfunited.com/the-conqueror-flat-top-luster-champion-firebird.html

Champ Roc3:
https://discgolfunited.com/the-conqueror-champion-roc3.html

Luster Champ Thunderbird (pearly white):
https://discgolfunited.com/the-conqueror-luster-champion-thunderbird-pearly-whites.html

Gotta say thanks for making me a tour series disc, didnt even know it was coming.......

So I felt like Big Jerm just trolled me with ur latest creation.

Im 6'6" - Like Jerm
We look alike
We both had busted smiles that we got fixed in the same way
My last name is Horsman (pronounced Horse-Man) so the Centaur is just perfect for me
And I have Long Hair now and wear flat brimmed hats.

Like you literally put me on a disc, pretty crazy

Hey thanks for the heads up on the Cosmic Basket Basher Envy's :( weenie.

Haha I can't afford em anyhow.. But very nice art, that triple foil is deadly!!! Looks like they would be stunning in person.. Good thing I didn't see em or I'd have had to choose between more envy's I don't need and more Comets I kinda don't need.

Last edited:
Crap there's some left... I PM'd him... there's one I really like.. If it's there and he's in I will buy at least 2...

You're still a weenie. :)

P.S. you know you could use this thread for posting more of your art and a little shameless self promotion right? The video with Big Jerk haha Jerm is great but the art on that B.B. is more pleasing to me. Haha new phone, it doesn't speak DG yet..

Last edited:
8wou0PR.jpg

I will throw the F outta that!

That's a tough choice :) win/win!

It is I bought both... :D

I've been trying to decide so I'll ask you.. Are your double stamps screwups really that desirable? I gotta admit that's the one I was gonna throw but now I'm rethinking it. Maybe I should shelve it so that one day I will never cash in haha.

Any opinion?

I'm the worst person to ask because I have no clue :)
I throw anything and have zero regard for market value or perceived worth haha

Your best bet is to ask someone on the FB MVP fan page or MVP B/S/T page

Again thanks for nothing:D since you are a pseudo celebrity I thought I'd ask the artist...

Haha me neither, **** it.. Purple 163 or double stamp red 165? Maybe I will start a useless internet poll when I get them... then just throw what I want anyhow!

I always throw the nicest one!

Where's the Comet stamp?!?

And the DGCR lid?

You looked too happy you need some abuse!

Last edited:
You looked too happy you need some abuse!

LOL, my theory is close to yours; throw whatever you want to throw. :)

Right now I'm doing a bunch of design stuff for USDGC and that is blocking any new stamp designs.
I'll get back on those after I clear USDGC.

I REALLY want to do a Comet an I started a design but it didn't feel quite right. It could be finessed into something good but it's not there yet.

DGU just released my latest stamp design, the Legendary Series Aviar.
Its going on a few different plastic types but the metal flake Star is my personal fav.
The entire run was stamped on black discs so I don't expect them to last long at all. Happy hunting!