• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ok with what I got, it was worth the price I paid which is all I can ask.

I wanted a dvd anyways so it's basically a dvd and 3 discs for $50.00 which is ok. My GF throws the diamond so there's $12 or so, I wanted to try one of the lightning floaters, so theres $8 or so, the money putter will go to a new player, and the dvd will be watched. Plus I have plans for the stickers.

I can't honestly say I expected something uber rare and expensive or a ton of discs or anything so it's on par with my expectations.

I realize it's not going to meet everyone's expectations, but that's to be expected. Still in my belief that this item makes a great stocking stuffer, which is what it is advertised as.

I'm the one who received it and I don't have any problems with it really

It would make a fun gift, lots of stuff in the box that made it really fun to open

got mine today...
IMAG0300.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

I guess my only real bitch is the off brand discs... would prefer 2 innova or discrap to these three...
thanks hoey

got mine today...
I guess my only real bitch is the off brand discs... would prefer 2 innova or discrap to these three...

Yeah...That is about what I was thinking...I got a Opto Diamond, One Lighting Disc, and Slice #3.

Oh well...it will make for good stuff to mix in with next year's SS

On one note I did like the Mini I got with it... it was a Card's Rally Squirrel Stash mini. It was pretty cool.

Hey is my box comin'?

Got a message saying it was going to ship but none saying it did.

Thanks!

Any decals/stickers that nobody else wants and would like to trade for plastic let me know. My Jeep is pretty full, but always more room for stickers and decals.

I love getting those stickers, but I've got 2 meow stickers and nobody around here knows what it means. :\

I've got PreRelease Teedevils I'm looking to move, few Z Wasps, ProD Zones, LE D Zones, Crystal Buzzz, Z Buzzz, kind of a mix of throwers. Give me a list of a few things you'd be interested in and I can see what I've got in the stash-o-goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.