• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

mcbeast signature bag

Here's come quick pics of it. (Sorry that they are sideways, couldn't figure out how to rotate them) :\

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I dig it, I wouldn't rock it, but I dig it. But, I also refuse to pony up $300 for any bag.

I personally don't find the bag particularly patriotic, nor do I think it is particularly demeaning in any way. I see it for what it is, a gimmick, and I think it will sell to some. What would have been really cool would be to do it in the color wheel opposite colors (green, orange, black, it does that whole trick we learned in elementary art class where you stare at the color-reversed flag for 15 seconds then look at a white surface and the image appears on your retina in the normal colors).

I was wondering, however, especially from the "it's not patriotic" crowd, how many of them turn off Rocky IV when Rocky comes out sporting the red white and blue trunks with the stars because it is an atrocity to the flag?

Landfill here we come