• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mcbeth star destroyers

Got my Yellow 175gr Destroyers today. Loving the profile since I've had similar before. Also the plastic is firmer than the recent "G"Star-crap.

So that looks like a Wiggins mold to me. Interesting. I haven't seen that shape much aside from champion, Wiggins, and Anthon runs.

discgolfcenter just got a new load of 4x from 135 - 175. I am suprised they come as light as 135 wow.

discgolfcenter just got a new load of 4x from 135 - 175. I am suprised they come as light as 135 wow.

A 139 was being thrown around yesterday at an event. It was impressively stable. And it wasn't the flat rim shape. Beauitful PD2 style.

A 139 was being thrown around yesterday at an event. It was impressively stable. And it wasn't the flat rim shape. Beauitful PD2 style.

i gave up throwing my orange 159g McBeth Star Destroyer it was too beefy. :mad:

I'm still toying with seasoning it in this fall/winter, but the thing is orange and not compatible with the leaves which will last until next spring on my local course.

i gave up throwing my orange 159g McBeth Star Destroyer it was too beefy. :mad:

I'm still toying with seasoning it in this fall/winter, but the thing is orange and not compatible with the leaves which will last until next spring on my local course.

You want PayPal for it?

Yeah it seems like they're stamping lots of old and new Destroyer stock with the 4x stamp now since this is the new production stamp and they're trying to get these out as fast as possible. So given that, it's really hard right now to say anything definitive about "4x Destroyers" because it's not like they're only putting this stamp on the newest run they're currently producing. I'm guessing eventually they'll have enough to meet demand and they'll stop putting out old stock Destroyers with the new stamp and we can actually see what the current run looks like, but that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

yeah, i've got a few of the new mcbeth destroyers. high level of variance b/t the dome, i'm certain my others are beefier just by how they feel.

Yeah it seems like they're stamping lots of old and new Destroyer stock with the 4x stamp now since this is the new production stamp and they're trying to get these out as fast as possible. So given that, it's really hard right now to say anything definitive about "4x Destroyers" because it's not like they're only putting this stamp on the newest run they're currently producing. I'm guessing eventually they'll have enough to meet demand and they'll stop putting out old stock Destroyers with the new stamp and we can actually see what the current run looks like, but that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

Precisely^^^^

I picked up a black one for the collection yesterday. 172g, pretty flat, and pretty soft. Its like a gummy version of an older flat avery. I fondled about 8 or 10 of them in the store and all but the black one and one blue one were pretty stiff. I thought it was nice to have a good range of weights and shapes to choose from.

Latest posts