• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McGlow Roc3

Interesting... they call it "McPro" Roc3, but then say in the description that it's KC Pro material. Hmmm...

If I were still throwing Roc3s, I'd be desperately trying to get a a couple of these. As it its, I can wait for the furor to die down...

Interesting... they call it "McPro" Roc3, but then say in the description that it's KC Pro material. Hmmm...

If I were still throwing Roc3s, I'd be desperately trying to get a a couple of these. As it its, I can wait for the furor to die down...

How is that interesting. Same plastic.

I've always felt that mcpro and kc pro were nearly identical plastics. Kc glow plastic is great as well, maybe a little stiffer imho. I'm looking forward to grabbing a coupe at some point

My 3x McAviars are stiffer and much slicker than any KC Pro I've ever felt when I've held KC Pro Aviars, so I don't think the 3x McAvairs were/are the same material as KC Pro.

Now later editions of the McAviar might be closer if not the same, and they (Innova) have admitted these glow McAviars are KC Pro material.

Does KC get a cut if it is 'KC Glow' ? If so, is cut greater than PB ?

recent KC glow is nice in feel and seems like it season better than Dx glow. $12-15 new. Lots of fundraising stamps and factory seconds too.

My 3x McAviars are stiffer and much slicker than any KC Pro I've ever felt when I've held KC Pro Aviars, so I don't think the 3x McAvairs were/are the same material as KC Pro.

Now later editions of the McAviar might be closer if not the same, and they (Innova) have admitted these glow McAviars are KC Pro material.

There's been a fairly significant amount of variation in KC plastic over the years, from gummy, to waxy, to stiff and gritty, to matte velvety. Just like every other Innova plastic. Feel between runs/batches of any innova plastics are rarely the same. But they're still the same plastic type. Heck, they called the same blends Pro Line, CE, 11x KC Pro, and Champion plastic -- all by changing little more than the stamps -- over the course of a very short time.

Yeah I completely agree with the variation of KC plastic. Older KC plastic feels primo, some of the newer stuff is hit or miss. And ya'll all know you can go to eBay and get them for probably $30 right? Just like the McPro Aviars that are in stock for $15, but people still slinging them on eBay for $25+.

I have a lot of glow kc pro rocs and I am really excited to compare the mcglow to glow kc since I think glow kc rocs are some of the best Ive thrown. I really like how they break in so it will be an interesting comparison between the roc3 and roc mold in the same plastic. I go back and forth between mcpros and glow kcs so this will likely find a solid spot in my bag.

KC and McPro are the same thing. The Grand wizard of Innova has said as much. The only thing that changes is the plastic stock.

Once they settle down and are available I will get my 5. Have for years.

Got 1 Blue and 1 Yellow. Feel a little soft and waxy. Looking forward to throwing one. Somebody already selling one on FB auction mentioned it's supposed to be more stable than previous mcpro runs. Has anyone heard this as well?

Got 1 Blue and 1 Yellow. Feel a little soft and waxy. Looking forward to throwing one. Somebody already selling one on FB auction mentioned it's supposed to be more stable than previous mcpro runs. Has anyone heard this as well?

In general glow plastic is more overstable