• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

Innova has to be the biggest bunch of poor business people I have ever seen. If they want to help Paul then make a 1000 of these ****ers and lets all buy them up. ****ING JOKE OF A COMPANY!

Innova has to be the biggest bunch of poor business people I have ever seen. If they want to help Paul then make a 1000 of these ****ers and lets all buy them up. ****ING JOKE OF A COMPANY!

I'm sure Paul will be selling a ton of these when they're in regular production. They were the usual $14 price tag so it's not like he would make a mint off 1000 any more than he would 1000 signed and stamped first runs. Geez.

I'd be happy with buying 2. I have no problem with this a limited run before the full run on Feb 7th! They'll have 1000 on feb 7th i'm sure. These are 100 handsigned discs which I think is pretty sweet!

I'd be happy with buying 2. I have no problem with this a limited run before the full run on Feb 7th! They'll have 1000 on feb 7th i'm sure. These are 100 handsigned discs which I think is pretty sweet!

The point here Ripper is don't release stuff if your webpage can't handle the traffic. They are one SAD SAD SAD company if I have ever seen one.

The point here Ripper is don't release stuff if your webpage can't handle the traffic. They are one SAD SAD SAD company if I have ever seen one.

Now that I 1000% agree with! No argument here on that! :thmbdown:

Firefox seems to work better than google chrome. I have a black one and about to check out!

Latest posts