• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Medina, OH

Medina Assembly of God Sports Complex

Permanent course
35(based on 2 reviews)

DiscinOhio

Bogey Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Medina Assembly of God Sports Complex

Is this really open to the public? I went the other day and there was nobody there, and I didn't want to get locked in... Can someone follow up on this?

Is this really open to the public? I went the other day and there was nobody there, and I didn't want to get locked in... Can someone follow up on this?
Open to the public for both disc golf and hiking. It's essentially a public park owned by the church.

Could I play a glow round at this course? My buddies like to throw glow rounds around 8-9pm. We are pretty quiet and focused on disc golfing (not a nuisance). We don't go light up all the baskets, we just carry a light on us and walk up and light the basket after our tee shots.

Could I play a glow round at this course? My buddies like to throw glow rounds around 8-9pm. We are pretty quiet and focused on disc golfing (not a nuisance). We don't go light up all the baskets, we just carry a light on us and walk up and light the basket after our tee shots.
There's no hours posted at the park so I'd assume it's only open during daylight. You'd probably be fine but you might draw some suspicion from the neighbors.

Latest posts