• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Medium Size Bag, Relatively Inexpensive?

I would recommend a backpack to you then. I finally pulled the trigger after a long time debating whether I wanted to spend that kind of money on a disc bag. It's made a world of difference even coming from a Squirrel Monkey that maxed out at 13 discs. I carry 19 in the Ergo, and I'm still in better shape at the end of rounds. I'm 38 with bad knees and carry 50-75 extra pounds depending on my activity level.

I carry about 20 in the fade, and love it. I don't like backpacks cause I don't like how they sit, I can extend the gel straps and keep the bag low on my back.

I had the same problems with backpack straps too many years ago when I was a kid in school (and not fat). Kept me from quad straps for a couple years. THe fade has enough storage space for me for rounds, and that is usually the biggest difference between a bag with quads and a full backpack that I see.

Plus my wife will kill me and sell all my discs if I try to buy a $200 disc golf bag.

Plus my wife will kill me and sell all my discs if I try to buy a $200 disc golf bag.

This seems to be a common refrain :) My wife is ok w/me planning to spend $125 on a Karma. $250 on a Spinal Tap, I could come home and find one of my guitars missing heh

Latest posts