• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Who Have Played 100 Courses!

First was I finally did a 100-hole day - ended up with 123 holes over 8 rounds at 7 courses.

Way to go, Shadrach! #beastmode

I did 150 unique holes in one day around Greater Chattanooga a couple summers ago. And I have pondered trying to top 150 one day this summer, even though I realize that's during moments of insanity. :)

Played number #299(Inverness) and #300(Hobbs) today! :D

Yesterday I had my first fire ant experience at Kudzu Cove, I didn't realize those things are actually venomous and have stingers. :eek:

Congrats! Sounds like you're experiencing *all* the quintessential parts of Southeastern disc golf 😂

Congrats! Sounds like you're experiencing *all* the quintessential parts of Southeastern disc golf 😂
Can add chiggers, skeeters, and crazy hot humidity to the list for this trip, unfortunately these are not new experiences. :gross:

Can add a couple new friends, new animals, new favorite DGCs, 3 new states played, and some most excellent BBQ too! :hfive:

And add another 6 courses to the list to 306(ten unlisted)! Wish I had enough left in the tank for a couple more courses, but I'm totally pooped after 18 courses and 2000+ miles in a week! :)

3/4 way home! :popcorn:

I hit course 900 today. I'm slowly creeping up to 1000. According to my total on here that would've been Timber Dome DGC in Iowa. But I have played Ramcat which isn't listed, so 900 ended up being Sugar Bottom Rec. Area which was very nice, much better than Timber Dome.

The wife should hit 900 in a day or two, depending on the weather. Pretty impressive stuff. 👍

I was gonna announce my Course #100 last September but noticed so many others announcing their Course #900, 1,000, 550, etc. It was like renting a pontoon boat for a nice relaxing family time on the lake and then your brother-in-law pulls up in a speedboat named Suck My Wake.

I think the solution is obvious. We gotta break this thread into 100 course increments.

I was gonna announce my Course #100 last September but noticed so many others announcing their Course #900, 1,000, 550, etc. It was like renting a pontoon boat for a nice relaxing family time on the lake and then your brother-in-law pulls up in a speedboat named Suck My Wake.

I think the solution is obvious. We gotta break this thread into 100 course increments.
Kudos for the Great Outdoors reference. A staple film in my childhood family collection.