• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Who Have Played 100 Courses!

The Valkyrie Kid

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
The day has finally arrived when I've been bumped to page two on the members list for courses played. I've been anticipated that this day was coming but it doesn't make it hurt any less. With 122 courses played, I'm now sitting at # 21 (out of the 3300 and something members). It's currently a little too wet and cold in the Pacific Northwest for me to chalk up any more courses. I'll have to wait until at least spring before adding to my total.

My question is? Does anyone else besides me check these totals on any kind of a regular basis. I probably check once a week. I've watched guys add courses and pass me or simply have had new people join the site who have played 100 plus. There's currently quite a battle for first place, at least until Inanovadude gets his 1000 courses inputed. It's also pretty impressive how young a couple of the guys are who have already bagged over 100 courses. Your thoughts?

how do you check this stat?

It takes four steps.

#1 On the home page, under members, click on bowse members

#2 On the members page, at bottom, click on submit

#3 The next page shows the members information. At the far right, click on courses

#4 It now shows courses played from 0 going up. To invert it and go frommost to least, click on courses again. This should take you to the first page which has the top 20 listed. I love to check the map of these guys who have played 150 plus courses.

me too, problem is the courses are quite a drive from me but I'm playing 3 or 4 new ones for me in the next month, I'll catch him eventually!

I know. I'm DGCR member # 418. I joined in February, 08 and I think I've always been on the first page. Motivates me to make a road trip soon.

But on the other hand, I DO LOVE TO SEE THE GROWTH OF THIS SITE. From the 400 members when I joined to the 3320 members today. Tim, you should be very proud of what you have created!

And speaking of Timg. I just discovered today that I have a DGCR #. Has that always been listed on my members profile page?

I just discovered today that I have a DGCR #. Has that always been listed on my members profile page?
That got added a couple weeks back when I pointed out in the bag tag threads that all the DGCR members already had unique numbers.

ERic

I hope to get there some day, but I tend to play more tournaments than I do courses - a free weekend is spent finding a tournament to go to rather than a new course

Looks like in a few weeks I can start a thread for 100 tournaments played haha

17 PDGA only
74 SN only
5 dual sanctioned

That got added a couple weeks back when I pointed out in the bag tag threads that all the DGCR members already had unique numbers.

ERic

Excellent suggestion Eric. I find it interesting to find when these names I recognize joined on.

I check it often. currently at 89. Its the the DG stat that means the most to me. I plan on getting to 100 by mid March. I may never make it to the first page as DGCR gets more and more popular.

I check it often. currently at 89. Its the the DG stat that means the most to me. I plan on getting to 100 by mid March. I may never make it to the first page as DGCR gets more and more popular.

Tourist-I'm afraid you are going catch me way sooner than I was planning for. You always seem to be racking up the courses.

I have looked once or twice out of curiosity. I don't put too much weight on it, but it's a fun stat.

I think I'm currently in the mid 80s. I did a bit of research and found that there were 17 courses within an hour from me that I've never played. I'm going to definitely break the 100 mark this year with a road trip to NorCal in the works, and hopefully a few more Seattle area courses coming up.

It's tough to decide to drive out to a new course sometime though. I've got Pier 10 minutes from my house, Milo McIver 35 minutes away, and Adair about 1hr 10 minutes away. The struggle of quantity vs quality almost always ends with quality the victor.

-gw

ive played 12, plan to play the other 7 in the st. louis area as soon as it gets warmer, and have another 100 plus in my wish list.

as soon as i get the money to travel, i'll be shooting up that list.

*buys a powerball ticket*

how innovadude and others do so many in so little time is beyond me.

edit: i'm on page 39, LOL

Last edited: