• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Metal bag tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbosprint

Double Eagle Member
I would like to get 3" round metal bag tags for our club. Looking to put the club logo on one side and numbering on the back. Can anyone on here point me in the right direction?

PM howardb. he might be able to set you up with something. he did a few for our club, the SoCal Chain Gang. :)

picture.php

I already did. I found the other bag tag threads, just thought this might get a fast response.

One person I know suggested screenprinting instead of engraving. But my screenprinter said it would wear off quickly.

Go to ebay and put in metal luggage tags. There are plenty of places that do just text in the description, but if you send them a message and say "can you do something like this: ___what you want____", they will tell you yes or no. Our little group of friends got some made up by a guy on ebay and they turned out great. We got 7 of them, all different colors, individual numbers. I just sent the guy the image I wanted for the front, and image I wanted for the back and he etched em up pretty quick.

I would like to get 3" round metal bag tags for our club.

No you don't. What you want to get is metal tags with your club logo on it in the shape of bottle openers. Our club does this and whoever thought that one up is a genius!

Tags are in! Thanks for the help here, Disc-Diva did a great job!

attachment.php

Attachments

• LavaCreekBagTags_WEB.jpg
    LavaCreekBagTags_WEB.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 193
Google will be your friend. A quick search for "large metal dog tags" turned up this:

http://www.dogtagsdirect.com/engraveddogtags.html

You might also try googling "metal luggage tags."

Generally I have more success searching on Google than on ebay. Bing will probably give you similar results to Google, but I haven't yet been converted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.