• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] MF Teebird3

Gmtata01

Eagle Member
Any news on if they are going to start making these again? I messaged the Innova factory store and I was told they are making them for their main line up. But that they might have special for me in the future....So I think they might be coming back into production hopefully...

Good to hear they are making more. I never got one even though I love MF. And the gstar t3 wasn't too exciting.

It is silly to see all the 8.5+/10 mf t3s on the auctions right now going for $45+ shipped. No, really.

I see so many of these still on shelves in my area that I wasn't aware they were no longer in production

Obviously no one in your area has watched Paul's ITB video.

You should go buy them all and sell them -- people are paying $40+ each on Facebook.

So I have never thrown a T3, how do they fly compared to a Champ Teebird

The MFT3's I have thrown have been less stable than new champ teebirds. They are really similar to 11x teebirds and good rivals right out of the box IMO. Straight with healthy fade if you are throwing them over 350 ft or so.

They fly almost exactly like Pinnacle rivals for me. Which is similar low speed stability, but with less high speed stability, resulting in a net straighter flight. So, more like a -1,2 vs 0,2 of the teebird.

Latest posts