• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet Photos

There is a brand new Opto Core with an agent peabody dye on it sitting in the water behind this basket if some locals go swimming next week :D. Went from an ace run to a lost disc :(.

HawkHollow512.jpg

Thanks again Kevin. can't wait to see more.
a few of these can be added on the Hawk Hallow review page.

I think I mixed some of today's doubles in with yesterday's pics.

I had a blast shooting everyone. It's my way of contributing to the event. I just hope I didn't annoy too much. I did notice that when I would hide behind a tree you guys couldn't resist hitting said tree.

Thanks again Kevin. can't wait to see more.
a few of these can be added on the Hawk Hallow review page.
including your kilt?:p
I think I mixed some of today's doubles in with yesterday's pics.

I had a blast shooting everyone. It's my way of contributing to the event. I just hope I didn't annoy too much. I did notice that when I would hide behind a tree you guys couldn't resist hitting said tree.

ahh the dangers of spotting and/or taking pics

what camera did you use?

Excellent pics. Nice job.

This should be a motivational poster.

HawkHollow861.jpg

Kevin you are the man. Do you do weddings?

Not really, every now and then. I hate shooting weddings for hire when the bride is a total bitch. They just lash out at everything & everyone. I have had women so irritating I would have to threaten to walk out if they didn't calm down.

I would shoot a weeding for about $500 - $1,000 for a little extra cash. Which is really cheap compared to pro wedding photographers. I would come in and shoot everything. If you wanted the bargain basement I would burn the images on a DVD and hand it to them. Pros keep the image files and charge to have each image printed and keep the files for about 10 years before you can buy them.

I would explain that to them but they alway wanted me to tone them and get the prints made and all that stuff. Which is really time consuming. That's why the pros charge so much. What made me so economical is I would shoot the wedding and at the end of the day you owned the images I shot and can do what you want with them.

But mostly the couples would get demanding and it's not worth my time.

what camera did you use?

I used a Nikon D2h with an 80-200 f.2.8 & 300 f4. It let me keep my distance somewhat and it would compress the distances.

I'll post some more images after I get some breakfast...

Last edited:
This should be a motivational poster.

HawkHollow861.jpg

The Mid-Atlantic Meet
Making new friends one round at a time.

-or-

Trust
A good random dubs partner is one who prevents you from joining your disc in the drink.

-or-

Leverage
Threatening to let go if your dubs partner makes another bad shot is best accomplished on hole 12.