• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet Photos

HawkHollow1029.jpg

HawkHollow1016.jpg

HawkHollow1014.jpg

HawkHollow1011.jpg

HawkHollow1003.jpg

Just about done, only 50 or so left out of the edit folder to post.

It looks like everyone was out enjoying a sunny day of disc golf while I was hard at work in the mountains where it was cold and windy.

I have this one but it's not the best...

HawkHollow1432.jpg

the discs on the table were CTP prizes. BMXcraziekid and Kachtz won half of them, but Bwise won a new Polaroid 2 gig MP3 Player for his CTP. and KniceZ won that red hat that you see on the table. Kachtz won the aerobie epic and aero and immediately donated them back. Austin ended up winning them during doubles.

It looks like everyone was out enjoying a sunny day of disc golf while I was hard at work in the mountains where it was cold and windy.

It was cold and windy for us on sunday as well. Great shoot'n at Walnut Creek btw. I hear you'll be sponsoring a hole at the HHO. :popcorn:

It was cold and windy for us on sunday as well. Great shoot'n at Walnut Creek btw. I hear you'll be sponsoring a hole at the HHO. :popcorn:

it's like i'm a professional courier. I took a HH sponsor disc to the Mountain Jam and was given a MJ sponsor disc to bring back to John. When I see him i'll have to give him money for my very own sponsor disc.

You wanna know why I won the MJ? It's because I didn't play well at HH friday or saturday. I played more of a controlled, cautious game yesterday and never went for anything. And I don't throw hard enough to lose a disc in the wind. I only have about 321ft downhill.