• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet Photos

HawkHollow1363.jpg

HawkHollow1368.jpg

Hats off to the DGCR member Jrawk for organizing a great weekend...

That's just about it for the premium pics. There are a lot more that didn't make the cut for one reason or another.

If anyone wants a single full-rez image e-mailed just copy & paste the image you want in a pm along with your e-mail.

If you want just pics of yourself...

I'm terrible with names except for a few members I have met several times. Just copy & paste a pic of yourself and your address in a PM and I will burn a disc with every image of you that I have and send it to you.

If you want everything....

Every image file untoned, full-rez toned images that were posted in this thread & low-rez copies then send me your address and I will get you a DVD copy of it all.

If you want you can send me a self addressed postage paid envelope (but it's not necessary) Some say I should charge something but I didn't do it for the money. If you want, one day in the future if we play a round you can by me lunch.

Update...

If you want everything....

Every image file untoned, full-rez toned images that were posted in this thread & low-rez copies then send me your address and I will get you a DVD copy of it all.

The folder size is 11gb, so I'll probably have to compress it to get it to fit on a single DVD. If you do not have software to uncompress files let me know so I can break up the files so they fit on 2 DVD's.

wish i went here instead of Cincy

I've got a few I got of the ring of fire and the camp site I'll post up. Honestly haven't emptied my car yet :D. Got back from class today and passed out...

Yeah, it seems too big. But maybe if you make bigger posts, no one will notice.

you can always ignore signatures. My signature take up less room than all of the people who include every wanted disc and every time they hit chains.

I was joking around that I was going to keep track of my bogeys and post them. That sig could get out of hand really fast.

Latest posts