• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mike C: What's In The Box?

Continuing with the threadjack. Cumberland, MD still gets the Queen City treatment, although far from being that populous these days. Even businesses still use the name... Queen City Creamery for example.

... I want to do more instructional videos for sure...

I'll happily purchase a pro stamp disc of yours to support your efforts. Hope there's still some left at PIAS this weekend!

Let me also say... as someone who was brand new to disc golf at this time last year (and threw a 100 at Hudson Springs his first time out), your instructional videos have been the single greatest source of info to help my game. There's an added benefit of living in the same area, so your videos have also helped me discover new courses and lines to play on them as well.

In a year, I now play Hudson Springs at par and others that I don't play that often at +3 to +5. So, thanks for the help! I struggled until finding those videos, and now I just piss off my friends who have said "this was much more fun when you sucked!" LOL

Please keep up the videos, especially the instructionals, since it inspires more people to pick up the sport. And, best of luck on the tour... It'll be great to root for a hometown player!