• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mike C: What's In The Box?

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer

Sorry it's not a distance driver / control driver / bag / portable basket / clown shoes / eclipse bracelets!

I've been so happy ever since I opened that box, there's really no way to express how that felt through words on the internet. Thanks to everyone, especially you Zach! You did great keeping your mouth shut :)

Psst -> http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2247621#post2247621

Are you going to start competing in PDGA now? I think I read that you didn't play PDGA.

Happy to help, Mike! People like you should get sponsored... doing your own thing and helping others enjoy DG even more is what it's all about IMO.

Funny backstory on the stamp that maybe Mike hasn't even heard...
MVP emailed me that they needed a Mike C stamp, and I should try to keep it quick and low-budget so that their investment in this could go toward benefiting him more. My immediate reply was basically: "Disc Golf With Your Shirt Off ... that's my idea. And if he actually goes for it, I'll do it for free!" ... I sent Mike a demo, he chopped it to taste, and we had the finalized artwork to MVP about 24 hours after they'd asked!

Zach, I was just telling my orange haired friend how I feel like you just hsd that ready to go before this even came up. First time I saw it I thought it was a little silly but I instsntly liked it. Grew on me the more I looked at it.

Are you going to start competing in PDGA now? I think I read that you didn't play PDGA.

Yes. They have made it so there is no reason not to at this point.

So stoked to see you sponsored man, especially now that you have a pdga #. Ima have to pick up a few signature models pronto.

love that stamp so much more than say the avery or brinster ones. so much more real and funny

Awesome to see Mike, I knew it was a just a matter of time before this would happen. Your to good to not be sponsored. Always love TDGV's keep it up and congrats!

Zach, I was just telling my orange haired friend how I feel like you just hsd that ready to go before this even came up. First time I saw it I thought it was a little silly but I instsntly liked it. Grew on me the more I looked at it.

Yes. They have made it so there is no reason not to at this point.

Get'em. :clap:

hopefully there will still be some available to buy on friday. i'll buy one for sure and probably just hang it.

i'm known as "shirtless" at the local league. i bet most of the people don't even know my name, haha. we are alike in spirit, if not in arm.

Congrats Mike C. !!! Well deserved like most others have already stated. Best of luck next season. What's the plan? PDGA tour schedule if you have the funds?