• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millenium pro shop.

Grippenripp

* Ace Member *
I was curious if anyone has had any experiencece with the Millenium Discs proshop. I have never heard anyone praise or bash them and I want something I can't find elsewhere and their affiliates have been in the spotlight recently in not too good of a manner. So I'm asking for your experiences with the Millenium online store.

Their prices are high but the service is very good. Over the past few years I've bought stuff from them that I couldn't find elsewhere.

Last edited:
I believe that's where I bought my EXP-X. Quick delivery and no problems. I didn't ask for anything special. This disc had just been run and I wanted one.

I'll preface by saying I'm a huge Millennium fan and am coming up on ten years of throwing the OLF, Omega, and Aurora.

I've not had the best experiences ordering directly from the pro shop. The stock seems to be inaccurate, I've been sent different runs and colors when ordering a specifically labelled disc. Even though the checkout asks if you'd like for them to contact you if the order can't be fulfilled as ordered.

Its not the worst place to get a disc and there are some gems available. I've gotten some hard to find plastic but also been disappointed opening a box and not finding the exact backup I thought I was getting.

The Millennium Discs Collector page on Facebook is the best place to find Millennium plastic in my experience...for what it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk