• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium EXP

thirtydirtybirds

Double Eagle Member
So what are these like? I know they are OOP, but still kinda available, and some quantum a were recently run for nick Hyde fundraisers. I was thinking of picking a couple up for testing.

So what has your experience been with the EXP? Comparisons to other discs, flight variations by plastic? Let's get a discussion going.

The EXP1 similar to a Banshee just less stable. In Millennium plastic they don't stay stable for that long, so you get high speed turn with a bit of fade at the end. I haven't tried Quantum.

Just get a Banshee, much easier to replace, I like them in Champ.

EXP1's are not really very good Champ Banshee replacements IMO. Champ Banshees are quite a bit more OS. EXP1's are good drivers but they are a lot closer to a DX Banshee and not really all that more durable than a DX Banshee. You would be better off just buying DX Banshees aside from hunting down EXP1's.

It is Banshee plate with an Eagle X wing. Stability and durability varies depending on plastic and run, like most molds. The problem is, Millennium hasn't done a production run in anything but Pro plastic in I don't know how long. Old 1.7 run (and some 1.6) are CE plastic, and Banshee-beefy. There was recently a grassroots effort to revive the Quantum EXP1, however the mold was mistakenly made using the Eagle L wing.