• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MILWAUKEE TODAY LAKE 12:30PM!!!!

With a couple of days notice, I will join in next time; and have a basket to contribute....albeit a home made one. (It catches about 85% true)...It's worth it for the history involved. One set of the original, plastic chains, from Plamann Park. Second set, of metal chains added later. Give me a bit of notice, or p.m. me, Mr. Julio, and I will definitely make a journey down for the next adventure.

Have you posted pictures of your basket before? If not I would like to see your creation if you wouldn't mind posting it here:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3044&highlight=homemade&page=3

Very cool! Thanks for posting. I drove through that area a few weeks back and thought about tossing a disc down those stairs. So, who is who on those photos?

For the first few pix, I thought "what the heck are those funky Christmas star decorations all over the park in random places"????!!! :doh::doh::doh::doh:

Good job with the editing!
:D

Those are some nice pics, and some nice holes. Well done on the 1-day design.

Have you posted pictures of your basket before? If not I would like to see your creation if you wouldn't mind posting it here:
Believe it or not, I don't think I have any pictures of it. Wish I had one from a couple of months ago. Was lit wonderfully by a top light assembly created by a Foundation Complex DGC, Centrailia, Ill.club. Temp nine hole course played by 2/3rds of the 40+ players who came to a team tourney, near the Quad Cities. My basket had the honor of pin placement for the Giebelstein pond shot. I was very surprised only one was lost in that pond, during night play. I lost two (lol) during a couple of warm up rounds, in the day light. A fair amount of pics taken at the 3 day event, but, alas, none of the temp course. We were too busy making the course playable. Then, the tourney itself, kept us too busy to play the temp course as much as we would have liked.
A few of us made the 3.5+ hour trip to the property 3 times, working on getting that course ready for play. It was primarily only played once in the dark, by the large crew. .....you know you're addicted to disc golf when....lol

Latest posts