• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mindwarp MVP Shipment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goosefraba1

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Hey guys.... just paid for the invoice for the discs and they should be here within a week. Here is the list of what is coming... and you can send me a pm through me here or Mindwarp on facebook with what you are interested in buying. Unfortunately, they only had the soft proton ions and anodes and they don't hold a dye as well. So, I only ordered white neutron plastic. The plastic is all assorted with stamped and unstamped from the factory. Prices will be $23 per disc including both the awesome mindwarp dye and shipping. Nanos (MVP's new form of mini disc) will be $5 for the nano and dye plus shipping (unless you order a disc with the nano... in which case the shipping will be included). Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. This went really well the last time.

Sold 25 stamped/unstamped white neutron nanos
6 stamped/unstamped white neutron Anodes 3 left
6 stamped/unstamped white neutron ions 5 left
7 stamped/unstamped white neutron shocks
6 stamped/unstamped white neutron tensors 3 left
7 stamped/unstamped white neutron volts 6 left

Thanks guys and happy discing! :hfive:

Some dyes from the last order:

968881_408152299299681_654933150_n.jpg

935221_393697910745120_997300534_n.jpg

936106_401230169991894_46450459_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one Nano I did so you can imagine that Goose's will be the sh*t! Order up because those prices are awesome. Free bump for your awesome work boss!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 161
That legacy clutch is soooo sick. Wish i had that on a wizard!

Thanks for the bumps and the awesome compliments guys! Nanos are going fast!

That legacy clutch is soooo sick. Wish i had that on a wizard!

Interesting.... maybe I will talk to gateway about the next shipment :thmbup: I love a wizard!

Bump, can't wait to get my hands on one of those volts! These discs are amazing looking

All nanos are now gone :thmbup: I will update what is left later this afternoon. Thank you everybody for the compliments and bumps thus far! Love how this is going!

Bump for a dude throwing down some sick dyes.........................

Possibly... I will have to talk to mvp to see if I can still get a good price on them without making another disc order. As quickly as they sold out this time, I could see getting another 40 or so of them. In the meantime, the shipment is getting closer and closer to home!

Status
Not open for further replies.