• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MINI Disc Golf

I"ve been wanting a mini basket for inside the house, but the ones I've seen are about $70-$90. Thanks for posting this!

My daughter gave me one of the Wammo Mini Baskets for Fathers Day (from Target) ~ I love it! On the box it says "real chain catching action!" ....and it's true.

Hot or Rainy days??

Hey .I saw that set to and it looks pretty neat,but Rain in Texas??,hell it's been 100 plus for all most 2 weeks in a row, and only God knows when it's ever gonna rain again in central Tx.:p:eek:

they are super light minis but i put some hyzer on 'em and putt from 30 ft....they surely aren't distance minis..but there are lots of different style minis around i can get close to 150' or more...never really measured..fun for the house or set up a lil course somewhere...some discithaca locals are setting up a course for the july 4th weekend...should be a blast

That looks like a lot of fun for thunderstorm or blizzard days when you don't want to be outside but you still want to be discing, I might have to pick one of those up.

is the wham-o one metal or is it plastic like the first one pictured (sizzler whatever toys 'r 'us brand)?

I've got one of those Wham-o mini baskets and it was great for the winter and nasty spring days.
It is made of plastic and the discs that come with it are, as 80playedin10 said, super light. I personally hate using them, I tend to use my handful of heavier weight minis much more often.

The original design of the basket is decent enough for how inexpensive they are, but the single row of chains lead to blow throws even with the minis it came with. so I added an interior set using the same size chain as stock, which I found at [insert generic hardware store], and zip ties. works a lot better now.

The original design of the basket is decent enough for how inexpensive they are, but the single row of chains lead to blow throws even with the minis it came with. so I added an interior set using the same size chain as stock, which I found at [insert generic hardware store], and zip ties. works a lot better now.

You better post this in the "you know you're addicted to disc golf" thread. Adding chains to a mini disc basket? Awesome...fanatical, but awesome. :D

So I just bought one from Toys 'R Us for my (almost) 2 year old niece's birthday. I had to use all of my will power not to buy one for myself as well.

I can't wait to play with her when I head home to Wisconsin in a few weeks though.

this basket rocks!!! lol...Its tough to putt with the ones they give you since they are so light, but I have a decent stack of heavier ones I can use and its alot of fun....22 bucks isn't a bad price...although the damn box says 19.99......