• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Minneapolis DG trip, inviting locals to join us for a round

Texconsinite

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Starting thursday, a friend from Texas and I will be embarking on a disc golf vacation that will last until labor day. Any players in the area who want to meet us at the course, let me know, love to have some local guides.

Here's our itinerary

Thursday aug 27th
Sparta, WI- Justin Trails Big Brother and Classic

Friday aug 28th
Elm Creek
Bryant Lake
Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area

Saturday
Plymouth Creek
Bassett Lake
Bethel College
Acorn
Lakewood Hills

Sunday
Blue Ribbon Pines

Monday
Kaposia
North Valley
Oakwood
Lambs Creek at Pioneer Bar (menomonie, WI)

Tuesday
Tower Ridge 1 & 2 (Eau Claire)

Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Highbridge Hills

If anyone wants to meet us for one of those rounds, speak up. We are on a mission, guest stars welcome.

Damn, looks like a blast! The furthest west I've played is the Classic layout at Justin Trails, nothing in MN...I've done Highbridge twice, but the replay value of the entire complex cannot be stressed enough! My friend (who helped design the courses here in Cleveland) and his brother designed Tower Ridge 1...Man, there's so much on this list that I NEED to hit up! I may just cut-and-paste your itinerary here, Tex, and use it myself in the future!

Have fun!

Hey i love the idea but a course you could add is Crown College... Its about 14.5 miles away from bryant lake and its a good 18 hole course and reviewed at 4 out of 5

no love for the st. cloud area?

Had it in there originally, but when I shortened the trip from two weeks to a week and a half due to some speaking engagements at work, something had to go, and there were just too many other courses i wanted to play in the metro area

As for Crown college, I looked into it, and maybe will play it still after both justin trails courses, if we arent totally exhausted (unlikely, but who knows)

Nice! I will be at Blue Ribbon on Sunday, girlfriend permitting. ;)

That Friday trip looks exhausting. Bring your hiking shoes for Elm Creek and Hyland! Sounds like an awesome time btw! :)

Sorry to not be able to join you, tex, hope the trip is awesome; I've played nearly all on your list and as you already know; you're in for top notch enjoyment. I've played nearly 40 courses the past two weekends; including a number on your list; two weekends ago. Blue Ribbon Pines is one you'll want to play twice....we did.

Latest posts